The Asia Tech Podcast had a lot of fun talking to Hayden Hughes, a co-founder and the CEO of Alpha Impact. Alpha Impact is a social trading platform for cryptocurrencies that lets users keep funds in their own accounts. Built by two banking veterans with experience in the crypto and traditional financial services industries, the founders’ philosophy is that investing in cryptocurrencies needs to become safer and better understood in order to gain mass adoption.
Some of the topics that Hayden and I covered:
- Participating in the Antler program in Singapore
- Dropping out of the University of British Columbia and building his first business
- Social trading and copying the trading strategies of verified and vetted top crypto traders
- Non-custodial trading and why it is better to keep your money in your own account
- The benefits of being in Singapore and its progressive regulatory and funding environment
- The non-traditional way in which Alpha Impact raised funds for business expansion
- Finding an investment and trading strategy that works best for you
- It is still early days in the crypto trading markets
Follow Michael Waitze and the Asia Tech Podcast here:
Facebook – Michael Waitze
Facebook – Asia Tech Podcast
LinkedIn – Michael Waitze
Twitter – Michael Waitze
Asia Tech Podcast is powered by Podcast Network Asia. For more information on the shows and the network, visit Podcast Network Asia at their website and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by the podcast creators, hosts, and guests do not necessarily reflect the official policy and position of Podcast Network Asia. Any content provided by the people on the podcast are of their own opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.