The Asia Tech Podcast was excited to be joined by Gokul Ganapathi and Vikas Anand from botminds.ai. Gokul is the co-founder and the CEO while Vikas is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing. The Botminds platform contains all of the intelligent modular building blocks to combine and create no-code intelligent automation.
Some of the fascinating topics we discussed included:
- What is Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) and why is it important?
- How is IDP different from what most enterprises are doing now?
- How does IDP work in a no-code environment?
- What are some of the challenges to getting document capture correct?
- Can seemingly unrelated documents be recognized as related by IDP?
- How can Artificial Intelligence be applied to Robotic Process Automation to create scalable Intelligent Process Automation (IPA)?
- Are enterprises ready for a no-code environment?
- How has the exponential increase in compute power, the decrease in storage costs, and the ubiquity of cloud computing changed the way enterprises can take advantage of both Intelligent Document Processing and Intelligent Process Automation?
Follow Michael Waitze and the Asia Tech Podcast here:
Facebook – Michael Waitze
Facebook – Asia Tech Podcast
LinkedIn – Michael Waitze
Twitter – Michael Waitze
Asia Tech Podcast is powered by Podcast Network Asia. For more information on the shows and the network, visit Podcast Network Asia at their website and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by the podcast creators, hosts, and guests do not necessarily reflect the official policy and position of Podcast Network Asia. Any content provided by the people on the podcast are of their own opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.