The Asia Tech Podcast enjoyed speaking with Xania Wong, a co-founder and the CEO of JOBDOH. JOBDOH is an AI-based HR and Fintech solution offering end-to-end services from job search to payroll stretching for employers and employees.
Some of the topics that Xania and I discussed:
- The difficulty in hiring in this environment, particularly for part-time workers
- Digital transformation across the job hiring and payments spectrum
- Canadian born and raised in Hong Kong
- Building multiple businesses, including a wine business
- How she can be quite nerdy, but that may not be immediately obvious
- How her CFA is super handy now that JOBDOH is also building financial products
- What it means to be part of the ‘Slash’ generation
Follow Michael Waitze and the Asia Tech Podcast here:
Facebook – Michael Waitze
Facebook – Asia Tech Podcast
LinkedIn – Michael Waitze
Twitter – Michael Waitze
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by the podcast creators, hosts, and guests do not necessarily reflect the official policy and position of Podcast Network Asia. Any content provided by the people on the podcast are of their own opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.