The Asia Tech Podcast was joined by Dr. Ayesha Khanna, a co-Founder and the CEO of ADDO AI. ADDO AI leverages data asa strategic asset to help companies become more competitive.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Growing up in an open-minded family that always encouraged her
- Always feeling accepted in male-dominated fields throughout her education
- Entrepreneurialism and building your own things from scratch
- Supporting female entrepreneurs through HSBC Jade and #SupportEntrepreneHER
- Being a role model for other entrepreneurs
- Some common challenges faced by female Entrepreneurs
Follow Michael Waitze and the Asia Tech Podcast here:
Facebook – Michael Waitze
Facebook – Asia Tech Podcast
LinkedIn – Michael Waitze
Twitter – Michael Waitze
Asia Tech Podcast is powered by Podcast Network Asia. For more information on the shows and the network, visit Podcast Network Asia at their website and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by the podcast creators, hosts, and guests do not necessarily reflect the official policy and position of Podcast Network Asia. Any content provided by the people on the podcast are of their own opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.