Tanya Rolfe, a Managing Partner at Her Capital, joined the Asia Tech Podcast for an across the board awesome discussion about women in tech and venture capital. Her Capital is a female-led seed fund in Singapore investing in female-founded, scalable businesses operating in Southeast Asia.
Some of the topics Tanya and I covered included:
- The founding of the Ladies Investment Club (LIC)
- Investing in transformative technologies
- The buying power of female consumers
- Sustainable solutions for the world’s most pressing social challenges
- The importance of women becoming investors
- How to enable organizations to be diverse from the outset and beyond
- Do female-founded companies outperform? Are the ROIs better?
Follow Michael Waitze and the Asia Tech Podcast here:
Facebook – Michael Waitze
Facebook – Asia Tech Podcast
LinkedIn – Michael Waitze
Twitter – Michael Waitze
Asia Tech Podcast is powered by Podcast Network Asia. For more information on the shows and the network, visit Podcast Network Asia at their website and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by the podcast creators, hosts, and guests do not necessarily reflect the official policy and position of Podcast Network Asia. Any content provided by the people on the podcast are of their own opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.