The Asia Tech Podcast had an enjoyable and interesting conversation with Claudia Kolonas, a Founder of Pluang, an all-in-one investment app that is meant to promote financial inclusion in Indonesia.
Some of the topics Claudia and I covered:
- Financial literacy on the road to financial inclusion
- Many Indonesians are introduced to finance on Facebook and Instagram
- The impact of ‘influencers’
- Making an investment should have low monetary barriers to entry and should be frictionless
- How her background help shaped her views on financial inclusion
- The importance of portfolio diversification across varied asset classes and currencies
- Both commodities and crypto have a proper place in a portfolio
- Harvard Business School and “Business at the Base of the Pyramid”
- The importance of liquidity and compounding
- Building a company culture of experimentation
Follow Michael Waitze and the Asia Tech Podcast here:
Facebook – Michael Waitze
Facebook – Asia Tech Podcast
LinkedIn – Michael Waitze
Twitter – Michael Waitze
Asia Tech Podcast is powered by Podcast Network Asia. For more information on the shows and the network, visit Podcast Network Asia at their website and follow them on Facebook and Instagram.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by the podcast creators, hosts, and guests do not necessarily reflect the official policy and position of Podcast Network Asia. Any content provided by the people on the podcast are of their own opinion, and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, or anyone or anything.