The Asia Tech Podcast was honored to have Helle Priess as a guest. Helle is currently the Founder...Read More
Asia Tech Podcast – Episode 101 – Keesjan (Case) Engelen – Titoma – Is Taiwan or China a Better Place to Be an Electronics Entrepreneur?
Quote: “My team and I make sure your device gets done: reliable, on time, and on budget.” In this...Read More
Asia Tech Podcast – Episode 92 – Andreas Sigurdsson – Swedish Entrepreneur in Myanmar – I Don’t See That I’m Working, I’m Just Living
I had the pleasure of speaking with Andreas Sigurdsson, a Swedish media professional, consultant,...Read More
Asia Tech Podcast – Episode 80 – Matthew Badalucco – Co-founder & CFO – Milu Labs – What Are your Durable Sources of Competitive Advantage?
Quote: “You can have an absolutely stellar business model, but what are your durable sources of...Read More
Asia Tech Podcast – Episode 75 – Kevin Lepsoe – Founder & CEO at Chinafy – Western Businesses Have Difficulty Entering China
Quote: “If we’re really going to make this move from finance into tech, we should really be doing...Read More
Episode 27 – Sebastien Gaudin – CEO, The CareVoice – Patient Experience is a Proxy for Quality of Care
I spoke to Sebastien Gaudin from Shanghai, a self categorized ‘pure healthcare person’, with over...Read More
Shaun Rein has maintained an insane travel schedule over the past three months, but it has been...Read More
Greg Nance is from Bainbridge Island in Washington State and he loves the outdoors. Greg is an...Read More
Chris Rawlings is not your average tech startup founder…then again, maybe he is. Chris was raised...Read More
Anson Bailey has spent the last twenty years working in both industry and professional services...Read More
I spoke to Shaun Rein in December 2017, just after his book, “The War for China’s Wallet”...Read More
- Asia Tech Podcast – EP 147 – Ed Barker – SquarePeg – Optimistic Curiosity
- Asia Tech Podcast – EP 146 – Oussama Labib – CEO and Founder at aeqlia – If You Want Better Performance, You Need to Change Behavior
- Asia Tech Podcast – EP 145 – Victor J. Chow – CEO at 3 Square – This Is Where the Game Is Going
- Asia Tech Podcast – EP 144 – Rosina Mazumder and Yawar Mehboob – Arogga – It’s Genuinely Solving a Fundamental Problem
- Asia Tech Podcast – EP 143 – Paul Salnikow – Founder of The Executive Centre – Why Isn’t Anybody Offering a Hotel for Companies?