The Asia Tech Podcast welcomed Daniel Lim, the Founder and CEO of Pi-xcels, a technology company that specialises in digital receipt issuance, offering an eco-friendly alternative to paper receipts for retailers, corporates, and any establishment that utilises receipts.Read More
Tag: Data Analytics
EP 303 – Mehdi Ravanbakhsh – Mapizy – Maps Are the Basis for Decision Making for Any Activities on the Planet
The Asia Tech Podcast had the opportunity to speak with Mehdi Ravanbakhsh, the CEO and Founder of Mapizy, who has over a decade of experience in geospatial mapping and AI. Mehdi shared his insights on the importance of learning languages, the intersection of geospatial mapping and AI, and his journey from academia to entrepreneurship.Read More
EP 275 – Gavril Gavrilov – CCO at Humans in the Loop – Understanding and the Illusion of Understanding
The Asia Tech Podcast was joined by Gavril (Gary) Gavrilov, the CCO at Humans in the Loop. Humans in the Loop was founded in 2017 with the vision to connect conflict-affected communities to digital work.Read More
Synthetic Biology is fun.
Yes, I said it.
Speaking to Dr. Jason Whitfield, Program Manager of SynBio 10x at UNSW Founders, about Synthetic Biology was even more fun.Read More
The Asia Tech Podcast was joined by Andrew Forman, the Founder and CEO at Givz.com. Givz is the...Read More
- EP 304 – Daniel Lim – Pi-xcels – We Created Our Whole System to Be Augmentive
- EP 303 – Mehdi Ravanbakhsh – Mapizy – Maps Are the Basis for Decision Making for Any Activities on the Planet
- EP 302 – Michael Currie – Founder of Fling – We Add All of Our Value on the Software
- EP 301 – Sean Ringsted – Chief Digital Business Officer at Chubb – Harnessing the Power of Digital: Embedded Insurance and Beyond
- EP 300 – Sam Fromson and Stephen Barnham – YuLife and Dai-ichi Life – The Biggest Heart and Seeing Above the Trees