The Asia Tech Podcast welcomed Nathalie Rafeh, CEO of Splashup, to discuss some of the issues and opportunities surrounding starting a brand in today’s market. She also acknowledges the challenges of navigating the ecosystem and marketing a brand effectively. Nathalie explains how Splashup, an AI-driven partnerships platform, helps brands connect with complementary brands post-checkout to reach new target audiences.Read More
EP 246 – Andrew Zinchuk – Managing partner at ZAS Ventures – This Is Not Safe but I Keep Going, I Just Want to Live My Life
Asia Tech Podcast recorded an interesting conversation with Andrew Zinchuk, a managing partner at...Read More
- EP 314 – Nirali Zaveri – CEO of Friz – We Want to Simplify the Workflow of a Social Media Manager
- EP 313 – Maaike Doyer – Epic Angels – Using Wealth as a Proxy for Financial Literacy Just Blows My Mind
- EP 313 – Itai Boublil – CCO of KNOTS – How Do We Make Finance Teams Happy?
- EP 312 – Dominic Schacher – co-Founder at Rently – The Vision for Us Is Making Renting Hassle-Free
- EP 311 – Swapna and Nirmal David – co-Founders at Hobo Interactive – The World of the IP Is Most Interesting For Us