In this episode of the Asia Tech Podcast, Jeremy Au, an investor and the Chief of Staff at Monk’s Hill Ventures, talks about his experience building companies, the lessons learned, and his transition into venture capital.Read More
EP 274 – Travis Erridge – co-Founder and CEO of TMX Global – How the Metaverse Revolutionizes Supply Chain Innovation
The Asia Tech Podcast was joined by Travis Erridge, a co-Founder and CEO at TMX Global for a deeply insightful discussion at TMX’s Metaverse event at TDPK in Bangkok.Read More
Synthetic Biology is fun.
Yes, I said it.
Speaking to Dr. Jason Whitfield, Program Manager of SynBio 10x at UNSW Founders, about Synthetic Biology was even more fun.Read More
EP 246 – Andrew Zinchuk – Managing partner at ZAS Ventures – This Is Not Safe but I Keep Going, I Just Want to Live My Life
Asia Tech Podcast recorded an interesting conversation with Andrew Zinchuk, a managing partner at...Read More
Asia Tech Podcast – EP 144 – Rosina Mazumder and Yawar Mehboob – Arogga – It’s Genuinely Solving a Fundamental Problem
I had so much fun recording this conversation with Rosina Mazumder and Yawar Mehboob, two of the...Read More
- EP 304 – Daniel Lim – Pi-xcels – We Created Our Whole System to Be Augmentive
- EP 303 – Mehdi Ravanbakhsh – Mapizy – Maps Are the Basis for Decision Making for Any Activities on the Planet
- EP 302 – Michael Currie – Founder of Fling – We Add All of Our Value on the Software
- EP 301 – Sean Ringsted – Chief Digital Business Officer at Chubb – Harnessing the Power of Digital: Embedded Insurance and Beyond
- EP 300 – Sam Fromson and Stephen Barnham – YuLife and Dai-ichi Life – The Biggest Heart and Seeing Above the Trees