Asia Tech Podcast was excited to have Gene Yu back on the platform. Gene is the Founder of BlackPanda, Asia’s premier digital forensics and cyber incident response firm. BlackPanda recently announced a $15 mm Series A raise. I wanted to have Gene on to talk about the significance of the raise for BlackPanda, particularly amid a difficult fundraising environment.Read More
Tag: Series A
- EP 314 – Nirali Zaveri – CEO of Friz – We Want to Simplify the Workflow of a Social Media Manager
- EP 313 – Maaike Doyer – Epic Angels – Using Wealth as a Proxy for Financial Literacy Just Blows My Mind
- EP 313 – Itai Boublil – CCO of KNOTS – How Do We Make Finance Teams Happy?
- EP 312 – Dominic Schacher – co-Founder at Rently – The Vision for Us Is Making Renting Hassle-Free
- EP 311 – Swapna and Nirmal David – co-Founders at Hobo Interactive – The World of the IP Is Most Interesting For Us