The Asia Tech Podcast was fortunate to have the opportunity to talk to an incredible entrepreneur from South Africa, Thandwefika Radebe, a Co-Founder at Qwili. Qwili is a digital marketplace used by merchants to sell value-added services to consumers who are often not able to access these services themselves.Read More
Tag: South Africa
- EP 314 – Nirali Zaveri – CEO of Friz – We Want to Simplify the Workflow of a Social Media Manager
- EP 313 – Maaike Doyer – Epic Angels – Using Wealth as a Proxy for Financial Literacy Just Blows My Mind
- EP 313 – Itai Boublil – CCO of KNOTS – How Do We Make Finance Teams Happy?
- EP 312 – Dominic Schacher – co-Founder at Rently – The Vision for Us Is Making Renting Hassle-Free
- EP 311 – Swapna and Nirmal David – co-Founders at Hobo Interactive – The World of the IP Is Most Interesting For Us